Gunther Guns Facebook
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news and specials!

Home > Magazine Blocks
How do I block, make, modify or convert my standard capacity magazines to ten rounds?

California gun owners have several options:
  • Destroy their hi-cap (standard capacity) magazines
  • Move them out of state
  • Turn illegal high capacity magazines into law enforcement
  • Sell them to a licensed dealer
  • Have them blocked by a licensed firearms dealer that holds a high capacity magazine permit
Gunther Guns is a licensed firearms dealer in the State of California. We hold a high capacity magazine permit and can assist you by blocking your high capacity magazines to a 10 round maximum.

We charge $15 each for blocked magazine.

You can drop your hi-cap mags off at our store or mail your high capacity magazines to:
Gunther Guns
2717 Loker Ave West
Carlsbad, Ca 92010

You will be charged for return shipping.

Disclaimer: Gunther Guns makes no claims or guarantees that after blocking your high capacity magazines to a maximum of ten rounds that they will be "legal" in the State of California. After blocking your magazines we will pin or epoxy the back plate to prevent or deter someone from attempting to remove the blocking device. California states that magazines need to be "permanently" blocked which is technically impossible. Brand new firearms being sold in California with ten round magazines are not permanently blocked. These manufacturer supplied magazines with limited capacity can be disassembled and converted to standard capacity with not much effort. As always... law abiding citizens will not alter their blocked magazines. Criminals of course will not follow these new laws in California and will continue to use easily obtained standard capacity (hi-cap) magazines. That's why we call them criminals.
Copyright ©  Gunther Guns. All Rights Reserved.
Built with Volusion